Today we start driving out to the west coast with all of our gear to where our biking journey will begin!
Corner Pub in Flanders, NJ has offered to host an event to raise money for our cause (pancreatic cancer research)
Here are the details so far...
- We will have a table set up to sell shirts, wristbands, and collect additional donations.
- Corner Pub is making a donation to our cause.
- It's trivia night on Thursday from 8-10! Stop by to send us off and also have some fun and win prizes.
Charming Charlie has offered to help fight pancreatic cancer. A percentage of store sales on Sunday, June 11th will go to pancreatic cancer research. Stop by and buy some jewelry or talk to the Portland-to-Portland riders and buy one of our t-shirts!
The general manager at the Verizon Wireless in Hackettstown, NJ has offered to let us set up a table outside to sell shirts and wristbands and collect donations for our cause!
There is a Starbucks right next door, so stop by, grab a coffee, talk to us. You can ask us any questions about why we are doing the trip and you can buy an awesome t-shirt/wristband to help us raise money for our cause!
Josh organized an event with the Red Robin he works at in Hamilton, NJ.
These are the details so far...
- The servers are going to pay $5 to wear purple those three days and the money is going to our cause (pancreatic cancer research).
- They will have purple balloons instead of red balloons to raise awareness for pancreatic cancer research.
- They will allow us to set up a table to sell the shirts and wristbands and have a donation bin to raise money for pancreatic cancer research.